Where can faculty, administrators, librarians and technology gurus all meet to discuss learning, libraries, technology and the convergence of these activities? At the– The Convergence of Learning, Libraries and Technology Conference, of course!
Be a part of ODCE 2007! The Ohio Digital Commons for Education partners — Ohio Learning Network, OhioLINK, and the Ohio Supercomputer Center/OARnet — are seeking interactive and engaging proposals for presentations, pre-conference workshops and technology demonstrations. Proposals are sought for the following topics:
- E Squared – Effectiveness and Efficiencies
- STEM2: Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Medicine
- Who are the Learners? – Serving New Audiences
- WMP: Wireless, Mobile and Personal
- Reinventing the Learning Environment: Walking the Walk
- What’s The Buzz? – Vendor Presentations
Visitto review the [PDF] or to . The deadline for proposal submission is Friday, November 17, 2006.
ODCE 2007 will include keynote speakers, vendor exhibits and technology demonstrations. It will be held March 4-6, 2007, at the Columbus Hilton at Easton Town Center in Columbus, Ohio. Online registration will be available in December.
. (This post was updated on 23-May-2014.)