Where can faculty, administrators, librarians and technology gurus all meet to discuss learning, libraries, technology and the convergence of these activities? At the Ohio Digital Commons for Education 2007 – The Convergence of Learning, Libraries and Technology Conference, of course!
Be a part of ODCE 2007! The Ohio Digital Commons for Education partners — Ohio Learning Network, OhioLINK, and the Ohio Supercomputer Center/OARnet — are seeking interactive and engaging proposals for presentations, pre-conference workshops and technology demonstrations. Proposals are sought for the following topics:
- E Squared – Effectiveness and Efficiencies
- STEM2: Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Medicine
- Who are the Learners? – Serving New Audiences
- WMP: Wireless, Mobile and Personal
- Reinventing the Learning Environment: Walking the Walk
- What’s The Buzz? – Vendor Presentations
Visit http://www.oln.org/conferences/ODCE2007/ODCE2007.php to review the [PDF] or to submit a proposal. The deadline for proposal submission is Friday, November 17, 2006.
ODCE 2007 will include keynote speakers, vendor exhibits and technology demonstrations. It will be held March 4-6, 2007, at the Columbus Hilton at Easton Town Center in Columbus, Ohio. Online registration will be available in December.
. (This post was updated on 06-Nov-2012.)