ODCE 2007: The Convergence of Learning, Libraries and Technology conference is set for March 4-6, 2007. You can view the as well as for ODCE 2007, Ohio’s premier higher education conference.
This year’s conference will feature five pre-conference workshops, more than 40 sessions, technology demonstrations at Innovation Island, keynote speakers and more, covering:
- E Squared: Effectiveness and Efficiencies
- STEM2: Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Medicine
- Who are the Learners? — Serving New Audiences
- WMP: Wireless, Mobile and Personal
- Reinventing the Learning Environment: Walking the Walk
- What’s The Buzz? — Vendor Presentations
Five pre-conference workshops will be offered on Sunday, March 4:
- Demystifying Tech Apps for Busy Educators
- Are Students Too Old to Hear a Story?
- Laptops in the Classroom: Next Generation Learning Environments
- Breaking the Barriers of Distance Learning for Healthcare Programs
- Options in Electronic Bibliographic Management
Registration fees are $325 for the entire two-day conference or $200 for only one day. There is a reduced fee for students. Register by February 8 and receive $50 off regular registration fees. Pre-conference workshop fees are $100 each. The face-to-face meeting is supplemented by a conference wiki and a ., a
ODCE 2007 is a project of the Ohio Digital Commons for Education, a partnership of the Ohio Learning Network, OhioLINK and the Ohio Supercomputer Center in concert with Ohio’s public and private institutions for higher education.(This post was updated on 06-Nov-2012.)