As a result of discussions coming from the
- Data Model: changes in the relationship between Resource Map and Aggregation; introduction of a solution regarding the reference in context; revised approach regarding nesting aggregations.
- Atom serialization: Significant revision of the mapping from the ORE Model to Atom.
- Introduction of an ORE Primer (formerly called the data model overview)
- Introduction of a document describing implementation issues regarding HTTP URIs for Aggregations and Resource Maps.
- RDF serialization document: This document was first made available in alpha 0.2. It deals with RDF/XML but also RDFa that can, for example be used, in splash pages.
Comments are still welcome, and the OAI-ORE discussion list has been quite active the past few weeks. The document editors are aiming for a beta release of the specification in mid-May.